Join the team!
The Noble Fox is hiring a kitchen manager / chef
Grow with us!
Exciting opportunity to help open and grow at The Noble Fox in beautiful downtown Silverton. Job Description:
Downtown Silverton’s newest addition, The Noble Fox will be opening this late summer and is currently seeking a highly motivated and creative hands-on Head Chef to oversee all kitchen operations.
About The Noble Fox:
The Noble Fox will be a craft cocktail bar & restaurant, featuring full kitchen with new hood.
The successful candidate will meet and exceed the following job duties & skills:
• Responsible for hands on managing of daily BOH operations
• Assist in menu creation and development
• Oversee inventory and ordering
• Willingness to drive a potential catering program and off-site events
• Train, lead and work side-by-side with small kitchen staff in a professional manner
• Ability to work effectively with owners as part of a small team
• Meet and exceed budgeted labor and food cost goals
• Ensure a safe and sanitary work environment
• Will have a general understanding of FOH operations
• Demonstrate a high level of motivation and resourcefulness under pressure
• Communicate with staff, guests, owners and vendors in a respectful, timely, and professional manner
Preferred Qualifications: • Minimum of 3 years of BOH restaurant experience • Working knowledge of BOH compliance requirements • Financial understanding of P&L, budgetary & cost control practices (will train for right candidate) Compensation: • Job Type: Full-time, salary position (Nights & Weekends) • Salary: Competitive (DOE) • Benefits: Paid PTO, Food & Beverage allowance. If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity to be a part of something special while growing and honing your skills, reach out to us, let’s talk. Please send resume with cover letter. [email protected]