Join the team!
The Noble Fox will be holding an open job fair in late July
Grow with us!
Exciting opportunity to help open and grow at The Noble Fox in beautiful downtown Silverton. Job Description:
Downtown Silverton’s newest addition, The Noble Fox will be opening this late summer and is currently seeking a highly motivated and creative hands-on Head Chef to oversee all kitchen operations.
About The Noble Fox:
The Noble Fox will be a craft cocktail bar & restaurant, featuring full kitchen with new hood.
The successful candidate will meet and exceed the following job duties & skills:
• Responsible for hands on managing of daily BOH operations
• Assist in menu creation and development
• Oversee inventory and ordering
• Willingness to drive a potential catering program and off-site events
• Train, lead and work side-by-side with small kitchen staff in a professional manner
• Ability to work effectively with owners as part of a small team
• Meet and exceed budgeted labor and food cost goals
• Ensure a safe and sanitary work environment
• Will have a general understanding of FOH operations
• Demonstrate a high level of motivation and resourcefulness under pressure
• Communicate with staff, guests, owners and vendors in a respectful, timely, and professional manner
Preferred Qualifications: • Minimum of 3 years of BOH restaurant experience • Working knowledge of BOH compliance requirements • Financial understanding of P&L, budgetary & cost control practices (will train for right candidate) Compensation: • Job Type: Full-time, salary position (Nights & Weekends) • Salary: Competitive (DOE) • Benefits: Paid PTO, Food & Beverage allowance. If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity to be a part of something special while growing and honing your skills, reach out to us, let’s talk. Please send resume with cover letter. [email protected]